food & drink
- baked beans
- red beans
- canned tomatoes
- cake mixes
- powdered milk
- fresh and canned fruit
- fruit juices
- frozen prepared meats (i.e. beef patties, fish sticks, chicken tenders, etc.)
- macaroni and cheese
- spaghetti sauce
- canned spaghetti
- canned meats and stews
- peanut butter & jelly
- pancake mix & syrup
- coffee, hot chocolate
- sugar & flour
- salad dressings
- instant hot cereals
- power drinks
- toothbrush & toothpaste
- shampoo & conditioner
- toilet paper
- razors & shave cream
- hand wash
- Afro-American hair dressing
- feminine products (tampons and sanitary napkins)
- Depends undergarments for men, size large
- Diapers (size 4-5)
- laundry detergent (shelter & pantry)
- dryer sheets (shelter & pantry)
- grocery bags for the Pantry
- needed for client computer lab to assist with job applications.
- various sizes, for both women and men.
- to be used at our shelter facility.
- to be used by our shelter guests.
- for the shelter bathroom.
- As a way to pay their nightly shelter fees, some of our clients perform simple tasks to help keep our shelter clean and tidy. We are currently in need of a vacuum and rug sweeper.
- Often our shelter guests arrive with nothing when they come to stay with us. Their greatest basic needs include new, unused: soap, washcloths, deodorant, toothbrushes, fitted sheets (twin size), pillow cases and feminie products.
- We are in need of serving spoons and general silverware (especially spoons and forks) for the Community Kitchen at our shelter facility.
- This is a unique request: Our computer systems and server require increased antivirus protection to more fully secure our agency’s confidential client information, among other things. In a time of cost-savings and budget cuts for our organization, we thought we would extend this as an option should someone be interested in generously funding such a necessary protection item. One year of Antivirus for our system will cost $1,400, two years will be $2,100. If you are interested, please contact Liz Bennett: (203) 292-5588.
Office related supplies are always needed.
if you would like to donate any of
these items, here’s how to reach us:
- phone: (203) 292-5588
- address: 636 old post road fairfield, CT 06842
- email: email@example.com
drop off locations:
636 Old Post Road Fairfield, CT 06842
Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm
50 Nichols Street, Fairfield CT, 06842
Saturday & Sunday 8am – 4pm
Large or special donations? Please call us!